Support Pharmacist - Headford Co. Galway
Permanent Full Time
Clarity Locums is recruiting a Support Pharmacist for a pharmacy in North Co. Galway
What you need to know:
This is a permanent role , which will require you to work 30 - 35 hours per week, including 2/4 Saturdays and no late nights. You will work alongside an excellent support team to help you cater to a steady flow of customers.
What you’ll be doing:
What we’re looking for:
- Provide a safe and efficient dispensing service to all customers in accordance with the pharmacy guidelines
- Ensure safe and effective delivery of medicines to all customers
- Engage actively with customers to encourage customer loyalty and confidence
- Any other duties as required
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Good time management
- Passion for the delivery of excellent customer service
Must be registered with the PSI to apply.
If you feel that this is the pharmacy job for you, please contact Clément directly either via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01 532 5441
to discuss this role in the strictest confidence.
If you would like to schedule a call at your convenience, calendly.com/laura-claritylocums/15min and let us know the best time to contact you!