Pre-Assessment Triage Nurse - Dublin
Temporary Full Time
Clarity Healthcare are seeking to recruit a highly motivated Pre-Assessment Triage Nurse for a facility in Dublin.
What you need to know:
The successful candidate will lead and develop the existing Pre Assessment unit situated within the hospital. This individual should have experience working within an existing surgical Pre Assessment Unit. This individual will be responsible for triaging all elective patients pre-operatively to assess their need to attend a Pre Assessment Clinic with a Consultant Anaesthetist.
What we require:
• Registered General Nurse
• Be on the live register with The Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland.
• Have at least 7 years post-registration experience in an acute general setting, of which the last 2 should be working within a Pre assessment Unit..
• Excellent inter-personal skills
• Excellent computer literacy skills
• Leadership and management skills
• Knowledge of issues relating to nurse education and development
For any further information, or to apply, contact Kevin at: firstname.lastname@example.org/0860355489