CLINICAL NURSE MANAGER III in Pre-Assessment Triage for Elective Surgery - Dublin
Temporary Full Time
Clarity Healthcare are seeking to recruit a highly motivated Clinical Nurse Manager. The role will be worked within an initial one year fixed term contract.
What you need to know:
The successful candidate will lead and develop the existing Pre Assessment unit situated within the hospital. This individual should have experience working within an existing surgical Pre Assessment Unit. This individual will be responsible for triaging all elective patients pre-operatively to assess their need to attend a Pre Assessment Clinic with a Consultant Anaesthetist.
What we require:
• Registered General Nurse
• Be on the live register with The Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland.
• Have at least 7 years post-registration experience in an acute general setting, of which the last 2 should be working within a Pre assessment Unit..
• Management course desirable
• Have proven clinical and managerial ability, leadership and organisational skills.
• Have the ability to efficiently and effectively manage staffing resources.
• Excellent inter-personal skills
• Excellent computer literacy skills
• Leadership and management skills
• Knowledge of issues relating to nurse education and development
Salary is negotiable and based on experience.
For more information about this job or if you need help with your CV, feel free to contact me at Dovile@claritylocums.ie
If you would like to schedule a call at your convenience, click https://calendly.com/dovile-2/15min and let us know the best time to contact you!
All applications are strictly confidential.