Pharmacy Technician (Monday - Friday) - Raheny, Dublin 5
Permanent Full Time
Clarity Locums is looking for an ambitious Pharmacy Technician to work for a very busy pharmacy in Raheny, Dublin 5.
What you need to know:
The is a permanent full time role, which commences ASAP. The role requires you to work 45 hours a week over 5 days. This is mainly a Monday to Friday role, but the pharmacy requires some flexibility to cover Saturdays as needed. There are no late nights, Sundays or bank holidays required. You will work with 2 pharmacists, 2 technicians and 1 otc daily.
What you will be doing:
- Assisting in the dispensary
- Answer telephones, responding to questions or requests
- Fill bottles with prescribed medications and type and affix labels
- Providing excellent customer service over all
- Any other duties as required
What we desire:
- Self starter
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Initiative and drive
- Team player attitude
- Experience with MPS
What we require:
- 2 years experience as a pharmacy technician (post cert)
- Pharmacy technician qualification
Salary is negotiable, based on experience.