Supervising Pharmacist - Waterford City
Permanent Full Time
Clarity Locums is recruiting a Permanent Supervising Pharmacist
for a pharmacy in Waterford City
What you need to know :
This is a full time role,
commencing as soon as possible. However the pharmacy is willing to wait for the right candidate. There are no late nights or Sundays.
Great team including a technician. 2 Saturdays a month are required. MPS
is the dispensing system used. Any annual leave will be matched! Market rates on offer!
What you'll be doing :
- Ensure safe and effective delivery of medicines to all customers.
- Engage actively with customers to encourage customer loyalty and confidence.
- Maintain appropriate stock levels in the pharmacy ensuring the correct storage and monitoring of dated products.
- Any other duties as required.
What we desire :
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work on your own initiative.
- Good time management.
- Passion for the delivery of excellent customer service.
What we require :
- 3 years post-registration
- Registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland.
Salary is negotiable and based on experience.
If you are interested in this pharmacy job or wish to apply, please contact: email@example.com
No updated CV? Don't worry! We would still love to discuss the role with you!
If you would like to schedule a call at your convenience, click
calendly.com/noelclarity and let me know the best time to contact you!
All inquires are completely confidential!