Support Pharmacist - Full- or Part-Time - Waterford City
Permanent Full Time
Clarity Locums is recruiting a Support Pharmacist
for an independent pharmacy in Waterford City.
What you need to know:
This is a permanent role
which gives you an option to work either full- or part-time hours (24-40 hours per week)
, including 2/4 Saturdays. No Sundays
required! The role will commence in May.
However, the pharmacy is willing to wait for the right candidate. The dispensing system used is MPS
What you'll be doing:
- Provide a safe and efficient dispensing service to all customers in accordance with the pharmacy guidelines.
- Ensure safe and effective delivery of medicines to all customers.
- Engage actively with customers to encourage customer loyalty and confidence.
- Maintain appropriate stock levels in the pharmacy ensuring the correct storage and monitoring of dated products.
- Any other duties as required.
What we desire:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work on your own initiative.
- Passion for the delivery of excellent customer service.
What we require:
- Registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland.
Newly registered and experienced pharmacists are welcome to apply!
Salary is negotiable and based on experience.
For more information about this job or if you need help with your CV, feel free to contact me at Dovile@claritylocums.ie
If you would like to schedule a call at your convenience, click https://calendly.com/dovile-2 and let us know the best time to contact you!
All applications are strictly confidential.