Supervising Pharmacist - Athlone, Co. Westmeath
Permanent Full Time
Clarity Locums is recruiting a Supervising Pharmacist for a thriving pharmacy in Athlone, Co. Westmeath.
What you need to know:
This is a permanent position, which will commence ASAP, but the pharmacy will wait for the right candidate. This job will require you to work 42.5 hours over 4-5 days per week, including 2/4 Saturdays. No Sundays, Bank Holidays or late nights! You will work alongside an excellent support team to help you cater to a steady flow of customers.
What you'll be doing:
- Assist in the professional, clinical, ethical and financial running of the pharmacy in line with company and industry regulations.
- Day to day management of the pharmacy and its team.
- Set down monthly goals for the team members and incentives to motivate them
- Create and organise health promo events and develop strategies to drive business.
- Control the training and development of your staff, attracting, selecting and recruiting high calibre individuals.
- Ensure merchandising standards and company policies are being met (floor, displays, stock control, uniform etc).
- With the area manager review monthly KPI'S, take corrective action and approve agreed quarterly bonuses. Ensure store stay within budget (staff, stock, margin, overheads)
- Optimizing and overseeing operations to ensure efficiencies of the store (paperwork, company returns, store rooms, staff area cleanliness etc)
- Deal with problems by providing creative and practical solutions
What we’re looking for:
- Passion and interest in the Pharmacy profession
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative as well as part of a team
- Good time management
- Passion for the delivery of excellent customer service
What we require:
- Registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland
- At least 3 years post-registration experience
What we offer:
- Competitve salary
- Generous staff discounts
- Free parking
- Training opportunities
- Friendly team environment
- Many other benefits
For more information about this role or if you need help with your CV, feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org