Pharmacist Needed - Athlone, Co. Westmeath
Permanent Full Time
Clarity Locums is recruiting a Support OR Supervising Pharmacist for a thriving pharmacy in Athlone, Co. Westmeath.
What you need to know:
This is a permanent position, which will commence ASAP, but the pharmacy will wait for the right candidate. This job will require you to work 4-5 days per week (flexible), including 2 late nights per week until 8pm. You will work alongside an excellent support team, which includes a qualified pharmacy technician, to help you cater to a steady flow of customers.
What we’re looking for:
- Passion and interest in the Pharmacy profession
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative as well as part of a team
- Good time management
- Passion for the delivery of excellent customer service
What we require:
- Registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland
The role can be for a supervising pharmacist but may also suit a newly qualified pharmacist!
Salary is negotiable and based on experience.
For more information about this role or if you need help with your CV, feel free to contact me at email@example.com
All applications are strictly confidential.