Support Pharmacist - Tralee, Co. Kerry
Permanent Full Time
Clarity Locums is recruiting a Support Pharmacist
for a thriving pharmacy in Tralee, Co. Kerry.
What you need to know:
This is a permanent
job which will require you to work 40 Hours per week
. Some weekends and late nights required
. You will work alongside an excellent support team
to help you cater to a steady flow of customers. MPS
is the software used, experience with this system is an advantage but not essential.
What you’ll be doing:
What we’re looking for:
- Provide a safe and efficient dispensing service to all customers in accordance with the pharmacy guidelines
- Ensure safe and effective delivery of medicines to all customers
- Engage actively with customers to encourage customer loyalty and confidence
- Maintain appropriate stock levels in the Pharmacy ensuring the correct storage and monitoring of dated products
- Any other duties as required
What we require:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Good time management
- Passion for the delivery of excellent customer service
- Registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland (PSI)
What we offer:
- Competitive rates
- Relocation Package
- Staff discounts
- Friendly team environment
- Continuous training and opportunities for career progression
- Maternity benefit after two years of service
- 20 days annual leave that increases with service
- PRSA contribution
- Participation in the cycle to work scheme
- Many other benefits
Salary is negotiable and based on experience.
Newly qualified and pharmacists waiting to register with PSI are welcome to apply!
For more information about this job or if you need help with your CV, feel free to contact me at Dovile@claritylocums.ie
If you would like to schedule a call at your convenience, click https://calendly.com/dovile-2/15min and let us know the best time to contact you!
All applications are strictly confidential.