Supervising Pharmacist - 4-5 day week - Tuam, Co. Galway
Permanent Full Time
Clarity Locums is recruiting a Supervising Pharmacist
for a pharmacy in Tuam, Co. Galway.
This is a full-time permanent role
, which will commence in mid October
. The role will require you to work 4/5 day
weeks (Week 1:
Monday - Friday, Week 2:
Wed - Sat). No Sundays or late nights past 6pm
required! You will work alongside a dynamic team
including 2 Support Pharmacist and a qualified technician
is the software used.
What we are looking for:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work on your own initiative as well as part of a team
- Good time management.
- Passion for the delivery of excellent customer service.
What we require :
- Registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland (PSI)
- At least 3 years of post registration experience
Salary is negotiable and based on experience!
For more information about this job or if you need help with your CV
, feel free to contact me at Dovile@claritylocums.ie
If you would like to schedule a call at your convenience, click https://calendly.com/dovile-2 and let us know the best time to contact you!
All applications are strictly confidential.