Supervising Pharmacist - North Dublin
Permanent Full Time
Clarity Locums is recruiting a Supervising Pharmacist for a pharmacy in North Dublin.
What you need to know:
The role is 40 hours per week with no bank holidays or Sunday's. There's an attractive package for right candidate. Opening hours are 9am-6pm Mon-Sat. This is a busy pharmacy with great support staff who will help cater to your workload. On-street parking available.
What you'll be doing:
- Provide a safe and efficient dispensing service to all customers in accordance with the pharmacy guidelines.
- Ensure safe and effective delivery of medicines to all customers.
- Engage actively with customers to encourage customer loyalty and confidence.
- Maintain appropriate stock levels in the pharmacy ensuring the correct storage and monitoring of dated products.
- Managing the dispensary and staff
- Any other duties as required
What we desire :
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Good communication skills
What we require :
- Registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland
- 3 years post education required
- MPS is an essential
If you would like to apply for this pharmacy job or have any questions please call 019121625 or email Claire@claritylocums.ie