Support Pharmacist (9 months Maternity Cover)- Co.Galway
Temporary Full Time
Clarity Locums is looking for a Support Pharmacist
based in Co.Galway
What you need to know:
This is a maternity contract (9 months)
, which will commence at the beginning of November.
This is a flexible position
allowing you to choose part-time (2 days) or full-time (4 - 5 days).
No Sundays or late nights
required. You will work alongside an excellent support team
to help you cater to a steady flow of customers.MPS i
s the dispensing system used.
What you’ll be doing:
What we’re looking for:
- Provide a safe and efficient dispensing service in accordance with the pharmacy guidelines
- Ensure safe and effective delivery of medicines
- Engage actively with customers to encourage customer loyalty and confidence
- Maintain appropriate stock levels in the Pharmacy ensuring the correct storage and monitoring of dated products
- Any other duties as required
What we require:
- Passion and interest in the Pharmacy profession
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative as well as part of a team
- Good time management
- Passion for the delivery of excellent customer service
Newly qualified and experienced pharmacists are welcome to apply for this job opportunity!
- Registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland
Salary based on experience.
For any questions about this role or if you need help with your CV, feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications are strictly confidential