Supervising Pharmacist - Coolock, Dublin 17
Temporary Full Time
Clarity Locums is recruiting a Supervising Pharmacist for a pharmacy in Dublin 17, North Dublin.
What you need to know:
The role is 40 hours per week over 4/5 days
with no bank holidays or Sunday's. This is a maternity cover that will have a duration of at least 6 months, commencing in October 2019.
There's an attractive package
for right candidate. Opening hours are 9am-6pm Mon-Sat
. This is a busy pharmacy with great support staff who will help cater to your workload. Parking available.
What you'll be doing:
- Provide a safe and efficient dispensing service to all customers in accordance with the pharmacy guidelines.
- Ensure safe and effective delivery of medicines to all customers.
- Engage actively with customers to encourage customer loyalty and confidence.
- Maintain appropriate stock levels in the pharmacy ensuring the correct storage and monitoring of dated products.
- Managing the dispensary and staff
- Any other duties as required
What we desire :
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Good communication skills
What we require :
- Registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland
- 3 years post registration experience
- Touchstore experience (not essential)
If you would like to apply for this pharmacy job or have any questions please call 019121626 or email Claire@clarityhealthcare.eu.
To request a call back at a time that suits you, please click here - https://calendly.com/claireatclarity