Support Pharmacist - Galway City
Permanent Full Time
Clarity Locums is has a new pharmacy job just in for a Support Pharmacist in a pharmacy based 15 min from the city center.
What you need to know :
Starting in June
45 Hours per week
Some late nights required
Weekends on a rota basis
System used is MPS
What you'll be doing :
- Provide a safe and efficient dispensing service to all customers in accordance with the pharmacy guidelines.
- Ensure safe and effective delivery of medicines to all customers.
- Engage actively with customers to encourage customer loyalty and confidence.
- Maintain appropriate stock levels in the pharmacy ensuring the correct storage and monitoring of dated products.
- Any other duties as required.
What we're looking for :
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work on your own initiative.
- Good time management.
- Passion for the delivery of excellent customer service.
What we require :
- 1 year of experience post-registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland.
Salary is negotiable and based on experience!
If you feel that this is the pharmacy job for you, please contact Clément directly either via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01 963 370 to discuss this role in the strictest confidence.