Supervising/Support Pharmacist - Waterford City
Permanent Full Time
Clarity Locums is recruiting a Supervising/Support Pharmacist for a pharmacy in Waterford.
What you need to know
- 45 hours per week
- No Sundays or late nights
- Every second Saturday off
- No nursing homes
- Great salary on offer
What you'll be doing:
- Provide a safe and efficient dispensing service to all customers in accordance with the pharmacy guidelines.
- Ensure safe and effective delivery of medicines to all customers.
- Engage actively with customers to encourage customer loyalty and confidence.
- Maintain appropriate stock levels in the pharmacy ensuring the correct storage and monitoring of dated products.
- Any other duties as required.
What we're looking for:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work on your own initiative.
- Good time management.
- Passion for the delivery of excellent customer service.
What we require:
- Registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland
- At least 3 years previous Irish pharmacy experience
- Experience with MPS in an advantage.
Salary is negotiable and based on experience.
For more information on this role or to apply for this pharmacy job - contact me at email@example.com