Support Pharmacist - Ballymount, Dublin 12
Permanent Full Time
Clarity Locums is recruiting a Support Pharmacist for a thriving pharmacy based in Ballymount, Dublin 12.
What you need to know:
This role will require you to work 40 hours per week, including every 2nd/3rd Saturday and 1 late night until 8.30pm. No Sundays required! You will work alongside an excellent team to help you cater to a steady flow of customers.
What you’ll be doing:
- Clinical screening and checking of prescriptions
- Use of automated medication accuracy check systems
- Visiting nursing homes/care facilities to conduct clinical audits based on HIQA / PSI Residential Care Setting regulations
- Conducting ongoing Medication Use Reviews with Nursing staff and GP's both in the pharmacy and in nursing homes.
- Counselling of Nursing home residents regarding their medications.
- Providing on-site Medication Management Training to nursing staff
- Medication Query management, pharmacy technician supervision and problem solving.
What we’re looking for:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Good time management
- Passion for the delivery of excellent customer service
What we require:
- Registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland
- At least 1 year previous pharmacy experience
- Experience with nursing homes is an advantage
Newly qualified and experienced pharmacists are welcome to apply!
Very interesting and varied work for the right candidate. Full training provided!
For any questions about this role feel free to contact me at Dovile@claritylocums.ie