Hospital Pharmacist - Kilkenny
Permanent Full Time
Clarity Locums is recruiting a Permanent Pharmacist
for a hospital in Kilkenny
What you need to know :
This is a full time role
commencing as soon as possible. However the hospital is willing to wait for the right candidate. There is a great team, and an opportunity to learn from experienced pharmacists in a hospital-based environment.
What you'll be doing :
- The supervision/storage and supply of drugs, pharmaceutical and other related items as may be required.
- Ensuring that the purchase, storage and supply of all items is operated on the most economical lines, consistent with quality at pharmacy, ward and department levels, and with reference to legal requirements, transit, security and conditions of chemical and physical stability.
- Providing services in the wards of the Hospital as may be required - drug control and inspection of MDA drugs, etc.
- Co-operation in the development, implementation and ongoing review of the hospital medication management system
What we desire :
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work on your own initiative.
- Good time management.
- Passion for the delivery of excellent customer service.
What we require :
- Registered with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland
- Newly qualified Graduates can apply
Salary is negotiable and based on experience.
If you are interested in this pharmacy job or wish to apply, please contact: email@example.com
No updated CV? Don't worry! We would still love to discuss the role with you!
If you would like to schedule a call at your convenience, click
calendly.com/noelclarity and let me know the best time to contact you!
All inquires are completely confidential!