Support/Supervising Pharmacist - Midleton, Co. Cork
Permanent Full Time
Clarity Locums has a new pharmacy job for a Support or Supervising Pharmacist
for a pharmacy in Midleton, Co. Cork.
What you need to know:
This is a permanent rol
e which will commence ASAP
, but the pharmacy will wait for the right candidate. This role will require you to work 30-45 hours
over 4-5 days per week
, including 2 late nights per week
and 2/4 Saturdays
. No Sundays or Bank Holiday required.
You will work alongside an excellent support team to help you cater to a steady flow of customers. Qicscript
and is the software used.
What we’re looking for:
What we require:
- Passion and interest in the Pharmacy profession
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative as well as part of a team
- Good time management
- Passion for the delivery of excellent customer service
- Registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland
- At least 1 years Irish pharmacy experience for the support or at least 3 years post-registration experience for supervising
Salary is negotiable and based on experience.
For any questions about this job or if you need help with your CV, feel free to contact me at Dovile@claritylocums.ie
All applications are strictly confidential.