Managing Pharmacist - Bristol
Permanent Full Time
Clarity Locums is recruiting a Pharmacist Manager for an independent pharmacy in Bristol.
Our client requires a proactive and enthusiastic Pharmacist Manager for his pharmacy, which typically dispenses around 6000 items per month.
The right candidate will have a proactive attitude to management, be patient-focused and have a passion for making a difference. Realistic targets will be agreed mutually as part of a performance-based review structure.
Your remit will include:
- Working through the opening hours of 9am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday
- Managing the pharmacy in compliance with legal and regulatory parameters
- Deliver and develop clinical services including MUR's and Flu Vaccinations
- Nurture relationships and develop the team of support staff to deliver excellent customer service and patient care
- Managing the daily financial activities of the pharmacy including banking, purchasing and business planning
- Extend and promote strategies for business growth with full head office support
Qualifications & Experience:
- GPhC registered
- Appropriate pharmacy experience
- Commitment to continuing professional development and training
- Up to £40,000 salary dependent on experience
- Support and training to enhance your role as a community Pharmacist Manager
- Mutually agreed bonus scheme