Support Pharmacist - Mitchelstown, Cork
Permanent Full Time
Clarity Locums is recruiting a support pharmacist for a thriving pharmacy retail chain in Mitchelstown, Cork.
What you need to know:
This is a permanent role which will require you to work 40 hours per week, including 2/4 Saturdays and 1 late night per week. You will have excellent support staff to help you cater to a heavy flow of customers.
What you’ll be doing:
What we’re looking for:
- Provide a safe and efficient dispensing service to all customers in accordance with the pharmacy guidelines
- Ensure safe and effective delivery of medicines to all customers
- Engage actively with customers to encourage customer loyalty and confidence
- Maintain appropriate stock levels in the Pharmacy ensuring the correct storage and monitoring of dated products
- Any other duties as required
What we require:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Good time management
- Passion for the delivery of excellent customer service
- Experience with MPS is an advantage
- Registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland
Salary is negotiable and based on experience.
For more information on this role feel free to contact me at Dovile@claritylocums.ie