Part Time Pharmacist - Dundalk, Co. Louth
Permanent Part Time
Clarity Locums is recruiting a Support Pharmacist for a pharmacy in Dundalk Co. Louth.
What you need to know :
This is a part time permanent role
, which commences ASAP. The role requires a minimum of 2 days a week in Dundalk. Full training will be provided to anyone only newly registered with the PSI. Support staff provided adequate for workload in dispensary. Experienced with QicScript is an advantage.
Rota as follows:
Week A: Monday 9am-7pm / Tuesday 9am-7pm
Week B: Monday 9am-7pm / Saturday 9am-6pm
What you'll be doing :
- Provide a safe and efficient dispensing service to all customers in accordance with the pharmacy guidelines.
- Ensure safe and effective delivery of medicines to all customers.
- Engage actively with customers to encourage customer loyalty and confidence.
- Any other duties as required.
What we desire :
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work on your own initiative.
- Good time management.
- Passion for the delivery of excellent customer service.
What we require :
- 1 year pre registration
- Registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland
Salary is negotiable and based on experience.
If you are interested in this pharmacy job or wish to apply, please contact: email@example.com
No updated CV? Don't worry! We would still love to discuss the role with you! All inquires are completely confidential !
If you would like to schedule a call at your convenience, click calendly.com/ashley-248 and let us know the best time to contact you!