Support Pharmacist - Co. Cork
Permanent Full Time
Clarity Locums is recruiting a Support Pharmacist
for a pharmacy based in Co.Cork
What you need to know:
This is a permanent position
will commence ASAP
, but the pharmacy will wait for the right candidate. You will work 40 hours per week, every second Saturday or Sunday and 2 late nights required.
You will work alongside an excellent support team to help you cater to a steady flow of community based customers and passing trade. MPS
dispensing system used.
What you’ll be doing:
What we’re looking for:
- Provide a safe and efficient dispensing service in accordance with the pharmacy guidelines
- Ensure safe and effective delivery of medicines
- Engage actively with customers to encourage customer loyalty and confidence
- Maintain appropriate stock levels in the Pharmacy ensuring the correct storage and monitoring of dated products
- Any other duties as required
What we require:
- Passion and interest in the Pharmacy profession
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative as well as part of a team
- Good time management
- Passion for the delivery of excellent customer service
- Registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland
- Minimum of 1 year experience preferable
Newly qualified and experienced pharmacists are welcome to apply for this job opportunity!
Salary based on experience.
For any questions about this job or if you need help with your CV, feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to schedule a call at your convenience, click https://calendly.com/dovile-2/15min and let us know the best time to contact you!
All applications are strictly confidential.