Support Pharmacist - Dublin 13
Permanent Full Time
Clarity Locums is recruiting a support/ relief pharmacist for a thriving pharmacy in Dublin 13.
-32-40 hours per week
- 2-3 days in 1 store and 1 day in another, or alternatively you can do full time relief
- Number of stores in North Dublin
- Currently during Covid19 no late nights past 6pm
- Normal working hours will be until 7pm/ some late nights until 9pm ( not sure when these hours will commence and they may change)
- 2/4 Saturdays required and 1/4 Sundays
- Lunch breaks as there is double cover
About the team:
- 2 other pharmacists on and 3 technicians in the Dublin 13 store
About the Customers:
- The pharmacy is located near a doctors surgery and has a busy dispensary.
About the pharmacy & location:
- MPS dispensing software
- Free parking
- Easily accessible via public transport
What they are looking for:
- A highly personable individual who can connect with their customers and build relationships
- Someone who can work well individually and as part of a team
- Someone who is organised and has excellent attention to detail
Experience and qualifications:
- Registered with the PSI
- Irish pharmacy experience
- Competitive and based on experience
1. Once you apply or get in touch we will give you a call to go through some details before sending on your CV.
2. Once you are happy with what we have discussed we will then send on your CV profile (excluding identical info) to the client.
3. If they then wish to interview you we will disclose the exact location and name of the pharmacy to you and organsie an interview once both parties are happy. We also prep you for interviews!
4.Currently during Covid 19 we are suggesting initial phone or Skype interviews
5. If all goes well we will then suggest you visit the pharmacy or do a locum day there, not all parties may do this but it gives you the chance to see where you will be working before accepting any job offer.
6. If after this you get an offer and accept it we will ask you to pass is on a reference contact name and number. We will also send you on an email with the offer details.
7. Then your new employer will be in touch to continue the recruitment process.
If you have any questions at all regarding this process please let us know.
Apply now before its too late.