Permanent Relief Pharmacist Role Co.Westmeath
Permanent Full Time
Clarity Locums has a flexible pharmacy job for a relief pharmacist in a pharmacy based in Co.Westmeath
What you need to know:
This is a permanent position for a relief pharmacist working between two shops
. You decide between working full - time or part - time
.You will work 2/4 Saturdays no Sundays or late nights.
You will work alongside an excellent support team
to help you cater to a steady flow of community based customers and passing trade. MPS
dispensing system used.
What you’ll be doing:
What we’re looking for:
- Provide a safe and efficient dispensing service in accordance with the pharmacy guidelines
- Ensure safe and effective delivery of medicines
- Engage actively with customers to encourage customer loyalty and confidence
- Maintain appropriate stock levels in the Pharmacy ensuring the correct storage and monitoring of dated products
- Any other duties as required
What we require:
- Passion and interest in the Pharmacy profession
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative as well as part of a team
- Good time management
- Passion for the delivery of excellent customer service
Newly qualified and experienced pharmacists are welcome to apply for this job opportunity!
All applications are strictly confidential.
Salary based on experience.
- Registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland
- Minimum of 1 year experience preferable
For any questions about this job or if you need help with your CV, feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to schedule a call at your convenience, calendly.com/laura-claritylocums/15min and let us know the best time to contact you!