Support Pharmacist - West Clare
Permanent Full Time
Clarity Locums is recruiting a Support Pharmacist for an independent pharmacy in West Clare.
What you need to know:
This is a permanent, full-time role, which will commence ASAP. This role will require 5 days per week, including 2/4 Saturdays. There are no late nights or Sundays required. The dispensing system used is Helix. You will work alongside a technician and the supervising pharmacist.
What you'll be doing:
- Provide a safe and efficient dispensing service to all customers in accordance with the pharmacy guidelines.
- Ensure safe and effective delivery of medicines to all customers.
- Engage actively with customers to encourage customer loyalty and confidence.
- Maintain appropriate stock levels in the pharmacy ensuring the correct storage and monitoring of dated products.
- Any other duties as required.
What we desire:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work on your own initiative.
- Passion for the delivery of excellent customer service.
What we require :
- Registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland.
Newly registered pharmacists are welcome to apply!
Salary is negotiable and based on experience.
For any questions about this role or if you need help with your CV, feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications are strictly confidential.