Support Pharmacist - West Clare
Permanent Full Time
Clarity Locums is recruiting a Permanent Support Pharmacist in an independent pharmacy in West Clare.
What you need to know:
This is a permanent full time role Support Pharmacist which will commence in Jan. This role will require 5 days per week, including every 2nd Saturday. There are no late nights or Sundays required. The dispensing system used is Helix. You will work alongside a technician and the supervising pharmacist.
What you'll be doing:
- Provide a safe and efficient dispensing service to all customers in accordance with the pharmacy guidelines.
- Ensure safe and effective delivery of medicines to all customers.
- Engage actively with customers to encourage customer loyalty and confidence.
- Maintain appropriate stock levels in the pharmacy ensuring the correct storage and monitoring of dated products.
- Any other duties as required.
What we desire:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work on your own initiative.
- Passion for the delivery of excellent customer service.
What we require :
- Registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland.
Newly registered pharmacists are welcome.
Salary is negotiable and based on experience.
For more information contact email@example.com