Supervising/Managing Pharmacist - Tipperary Town
Permanent Full Time
Clarity Locums is recruiting a Supervising/Managing Pharmacist
for a thriving pharmacy chain in Tipperary Town.
What you need to know:
This is a permanent, full-time role,
which will commence in August
. No late nights, weekends or Bank Holidays
You will work alongside an excellent support team
to help you cater to a steady flow of customers.
What we’re looking for:
What we require:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Good time management
- Passion for the delivery of excellent customer service
- Registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland
- At least 3 years post-registration experience
What we offer:
If you would like to schedule a call at your convenience, click https://calendly.com/dovile-2 and let us know the best time to contact you!
- Competitive rates
- Relocation Package
- Staff discounts
- Friendly team environment
- Continuous training and opportunities for career progression
- Maternity benefit after two years of service
- 20 days annual leave that increases with service
- PRSA contribution
- Participation in the cycle to work scheme
- Many other benefits
Salary is negotiable and based on experience.
For more information about this job or if you need help with your CV, feel free to contact me at Dovile@claritylocums.ie
All applications are strictly confidential.