Pharmacy Technician - 9 to 12 months (Mon to Fri) - Dun Laoghaire, South Dublin
Temporary Full Time
Clarity Locums are recruiting a supervising pharmacist for a thriving community pharmacy in Dun Laoghaire.
What you need to know:
This is a maternity contract lasting between 9 and 12 months. You will work Monday to Friday, and no late nights or weekends are required! There is an excellent team of support staff including 3 other staff. The dispensing system used is MPS.
What you will be doing:
- Assisting in the dispensary
- Providing excellent customer service over all
- Any other duties as required
What we desire:
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience with MPS is an advantage
What we require:
- The deal candidate will have at least 2 years of experience in an Irish pharmacy.
Salary is negotiable based on experience.
If you are interested in this pharmacy job or wish to apply, please contact: email@example.com
No updated CV? Don't worry! We would still love to discuss the role with you! All inquires are completely confidential !
If you would like to schedule a call at your convenience, click calendly.com/ashley-248 and let us know the best time to contact you!