Support Pharmacist - Listowel, Co. Kerry
Temporary Full Time
Clarity Locums is recruiting a Support Pharmacist for a pharmacy based in Listowel, Co. Kerry.
What you need to know:
This is a 1 year contract which will commence in September (possibility for a permanent contract at the end of the year)
. You will work 32-40 hours over 4-5 days per week (flexible), including 1/4 Saturdays. No Sundays or late nights required. You will work alongside a dynamic support team, which consists of two other pharmacists, 3-4 technicians and front of the shop staff, to help you cater to a steady flow of customers.
What you’ll be doing:
What we’re looking for:
- Provide a safe and efficient dispensing service to all customers in accordance with the pharmacy guidelines
- Ensure safe and effective delivery of medicines to all customers
- Engage actively with customers to encourage customer loyalty and confidence
- Maintain appropriate stock levels in the Pharmacy ensuring the correct storage and monitoring of dated products
- Any other duties as required
What we require:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team and on your own initiative
- Good time management
- Passion for the delivery of excellent customer service
- Registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland
- At least 1 year previous Irish pharmacy experience
Salary is negotiable and based on experience.
For more information on this role feel free to contact me at Dovile@claritylocums.ie