Pharmacy Technician - Co. Mayo
Permanent Full Time
Clarity Locums is recruiting a Pharmacy Technician in Co. Mayo
What you need to know :
What you'll be doing :
- Full-time permanent job
- 40-45 Hours per week
- No Sundays
- No late nights
- System used is Touchstore
- Start date : ASAP
- Provide a safe and efficient dispensing service to all customers in accordance with the pharmacy guidelines.
- Ensure safe and effective delivery of medicines to all customers.
- Engage actively with customers to encourage customer loyalty and confidence.
- Maintain appropriate stock levels in the pharmacy ensuring the correct storage and monitoring of dated products.
- Any other duties as required.
What we're looking for :
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work on your own initiative.
- Good time management.
- Passion for the delivery of excellent customer service.
What we require :
- Technician qualification/training/internship
Salary is negotiable and based on experience.
For more information on this job feel free to contact me at email@example.com