Support Pharmacist - Limerick City
Temporary Full Time
Clarity Locums is recruiting a Support Pharmacist
for a thriving pharmacy chain in Limerick City
What you need to know:
This is a permanent role
, which will require you to work 40 hours per week
, including 2/4 weekends and 1 late night per week
. You will work alongside an excellent support team
to help you cater to a steady flow of customers.
What you’ll be doing:
What we’re looking for:
- Provide a safe and efficient dispensing service to all customers in accordance with the pharmacy guidelines
- Ensure safe and effective delivery of medicines to all customers
- Engage actively with customers to encourage customer loyalty and confidence
- Any other duties as required
What we require:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Good time management
- Passion for the delivery of excellent customer service
- Experience with MPS is an advantage.
- Registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland
Salary is based on experience.
For any questions about this job or if you need help with your CV, feel free to contact me at Dovile@claritylocums.ie
All applications are strictly confidential.