Pharmacy Technician - Co. Kildare (15 minutes west of Newbridge)
Permanent Full Time
Clarity Locums is looking for an ambitious Pharmacy Technician to work for a thriving pharmacy in Co. Kildare (15 minutes from Newbridge).
The is a permanent full time role, which commences ASAP. You will work 5 x 8hr days. 40 hours a week. The rota is on a staggered basis. Starting at 8.30, 9.00 and 9.30 finishing at 5.00, 5.30 and 6.00pm. Additionally, you will work every 2nd Saturday - at the most. There is 1 full time technician and 1 part time technician, and 2 OTC's.
What you will be doing:
- Assisting in the dispensary
- Answer telephones, responding to questions or requests
- Fill bottles with prescribed medications and type and affix labels
- Providing excellent customer service over all
- Any other duties as required
What we desire: (experience in the following)
What we require:
- Entering prescriptions on to the dispensing system - MPS
- Overseeing claims
- Hardship claims
- High tech
- Requirements for phasings
- Organising the dispensary
- 3 years experience as a pharmacy technician
- Pharmacy technician qualification
Salary is negotiable, based on experience.