Support Pharmacist (3 days) - Ennis, Co. Clare
Permanent Full Time
Clarity Locums is recruiting a Support Pharmacist
for a pharmacy in Ennis, Co. Clare.
What you need to know:
This is a permanent role of 36 hours per week
, which will commence ASAP.
You will work three 12 hour shifts, including 2/4 Saturdays. The dispensing system used is MPS
. There are 1.5 technicians, and up to 5 other staff members on duty.
What you'll be doing:
- Provide a safe and efficient dispensing service to all customers in accordance with the pharmacy guidelines.
- Ensure safe and effective delivery of medicines to all customers.
- Any other duties as required.
What we desire:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work on your own initiative.
- Passion for the delivery of excellent customer service.
What we require:
- Registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland.
Newly registered pharmacists are welcome to apply!
Salary is negotiable and based on experience.
For any questions about this role or if you need help with your CV, feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to schedule a call at your convenience, click
calendly.com/noelclarity and let me know the best time to contact you!
All applications are strictly confidential.