Support Pharmacist - Artane, Dublin 5
Permanent Full Time
is recruiting a Full-Time Support Pharmacist for a pharmacy based in Dublin 5.
What you need to know:
This is a full - time permanent role
which will commence in Octobe
r, but the pharmacy will wait for the right candidate. This role will require you to work 40 hours 2/4 Saturdays. No Sundays or Bank Holiday required
. You will work alongside an excellent support team to help you cater to a steady flow of customers. Qicscript
and is the software used.
What you’ll be doing:
What we’re looking for:
- Provide a safe and efficient dispensing service to all customers in accordance with the pharmacy guidelines.
- Ensure safe and effective delivery of medicines to all customers.
- Engage actively with customers to encourage customer loyalty and confidence.
- Any other duties as required.
What we require :
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work on your own initiative.
- Good time management.
- Passion for the delivery of excellent customer service.
Salary is negotiable and based on experience!
- Registered with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland (PSI)
- At least 1 year pre-registration experience
For more information about this role or if you need help with your CV,
feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications are strictly confidential.