Part Time Support Pharmacist - Co. Meath
Permanent Part Time
Clarity Locums is recruiting a Support Pharmacist for a busy pharmacy in Co. Meath
What you need to know :
This is a part time role (3 days a week) commencing as soon as possible. However the pharmacy is willing to wait for the right candidate. There are no late nights or Sundays. 1/4 Saturday's are required. The pharmacy is busy, with 1 other pharmacist 2 days per week, 2 technicians, and 2-3 OTC's, which will be there on a day to day basis to help assist you.
What you'll be doing :
- Ensure safe and effective delivery of medicines to all customers.
- Engage actively with customers to encourage customer loyalty and confidence.
- Any other duties as required.
What we desire :
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work on your own initiative.
- Good time management.
- Passion for the delivery of excellent customer service.
What we require :
- 1 year pre- registration
- Registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland
If you are interested in this pharmacy job or wish to apply, please contact: email@example.com
No updated CV? Don't worry! We would still love to discuss the role with you! All inquires are completely confidential !
If you would like to schedule a call at your convenience, click calendly.com/ashley-248 and let us know the best time to contact you!