Support Pharmacist - Shannon, Co. Clare
Permanent Full Time
Clarity Locums is recruiting a Support Pharmacist for a independent pharmacy in Shannon area, Co. Clare
What you need to know:
This is a permanent role, which will require you to work 45 hour per week. No late nights past 6:00 pm, No Sundays or Bank holidays. You will work alongside an excellent support team including 3 pharmacy technicians and 2 sales assistants to help you cater to a steady flow of customers.
What you'll be doing:
What we desire:
- Provide a safe and efficient dispensing service to all customers in accordance with the pharmacy guidelines
- Ensure safe and effective delivery of medicines to all customers
- Engage actively with customers to encourage customer loyalty and confidence
- Maintain appropriate stock levels in the Pharmacy ensuring the correct storage and monitoring of dated products
- Any other duties as required
You must be registered with the PSI to apply.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Good time management
- Passion for the delivery of excellent customer service
Competitive salary on offer, based on experience.
If you feel that this is a job for you, please contact Tom directly either via email: email@example.com or telephone 01-9121371 to discuss this role in the strictest confidence.