Pharmacy Technician - Douglas, Co. Cork
Permanent Full Time
Clarity Locums is recruiting a Pharmacy Technician for a pharmacy based in Douglas, Co. Cork.
What you need to know:
This is a permanent full-time role, which will commence ASAP, but the pharmacy will wait for the right candidate. You will be required to work 2/4 Saturdays and 1 Sunday per month. No late nights required! You will work alongside an excellent support team to help you cater to a steady flow of customers. MPS is the dispensing system used.
What we're looking for:
What we require:
- Positive and professional attitude
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Passion for the delivery of excellent customer service
What we offer:
- Pharmacy Technician Qualification is preferable
- At least 1 year Irish pharmacy experience
- Competitive rates
- Staff discounts
- Friendly team environment
- Continuous training and opportunities for career progression
- Maternity benefit after two years of service
- 20 days annual leave that increases with service
- PRSA contribution
- Participation in the cycle to work scheme.
- Many other benefits
Salary is negotiable and based on experience.
For any questions about this role feel free to contact me at Dovile@claritylocums.ie