Relief Pharmacist - Co. Dublin
Permanent Full Time
Clarity Locums is recruiting a Relief Pharmacist for a pharmacy based in Dublin.
What you need to know:
This is a full-time or part-time relief role which will require you to cover days off, holidays and alternating Saturdays. No Sundays or late nights required. You will be required to work between pharmacies in the Dublin area. Excellent support to help you cater to a steady flow of customers. MPS is the dispensing software used.
What you'll be doing:
- Provide a safe and efficient dispensing service to all customers in accordance with the pharmacy guidelines.
- Ensure safe and effective delivery of medicines to all customers.
- Engage actively with customers to encourage customer loyalty and confidence.
- Maintain appropriate stock levels in the pharmacy ensuring the correct storage and monitoring of dated products.
- Managing the dispensary and staff
- Any other duties as required
What we desire :
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Good communication skills
What we require :
- 1 year pre-registration
- Registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland
Salary is negotiable and based on experience!
For more information about this role or if you need help with your CV, feel free to contact me at Dovile@claritylocums.ie
If you would like to schedule a call at your convenience, click https://calendly.com/dovile-2/15min and let us know the best time to contact you!
All applications are strictly confidential.