Pharmacy Technician - New Ross, Wexford
Temporary Full Time
is recruiting a Pharmacy Technician
for a pharmacy in New Ross, Wexford.
What you need to know:
This is a temporary full - time role,
which will commence next week until the 20th of August.
This role will require you to work 32- 40 hrs per week, late nights and weekend shifts included
. You will work alongside an excellent support team
to help you cater to a steady flow of customers.
What we're looking for:
- Positive and professional attitude
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Passion for the delivery of excellent customer service
What we require:
- At least 1 year previous Pharmacy Technician experience in an Irish pharmacy
Salary is negotiable, based on experience.
For more information about this role or if you need help with your CV, feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications are strictly confidential.
If you would like to schedule a call at your convenience, calendly.com/laura-claritylocums/15min and let us know the best time to contact you!