Registered Nurse - West of Ireland
Permanent Full Time
Clarity Healthcare are currently recruiting for a Registered Nurse for a facility based in the West of Ireland.
This role is perfect for an individual who wants to dip their toe into the field of community nursing to see if it is the right fit for them.
- 1 year of acute paediatric experience to care for our clients in their home.
- Ireland NMBI registration/pin no.
- Fluent in English
- Open to RCN, RGN, with applicable experience
- Up-skilling and training program available
- Meet all competency, experience, and educational requirements in accordance with Home Health Care qualifications and code policies as applicable to care and services to be performed
- Competitive Salary Package
- Full-rate weekly pay
- Flexible Working Hours – full and flexi-time
- Great for those who are looking to begin community nursing
- Offers a landing pad between your old role and your potential new role
- Offers the chance to stay in your current place of employment while trying out a new venture
- Possibility of role becoming permanent
- Paid Shadow Shifts
- Fulfilling Employment – meaningful one-to-one care
- Clinical Support 24/7
- Unique Career and Development Opportunities
- Innovative Clinical Programmes
For more information or to apply, please contact Kevin at: email@example.com/0860355489