Full - Part time Pharmacy Technician - Sligo Town Co.Sligo
Permanent Full Time
Clarity Locums is recruiting a Pharmacy Technician for a pharmacy in Sligo Town Co.Sligo
This is a permanent full or part time role
which will commence ASAP
.However, the pharmacy will wait for the right candidate. This role will require you to work 3 - 5 days
, Saturdays are negotiable no late nights required
. You will work alongside an excellent support team
to help you cater to a steady flow of customers. MPS
is the software used.
What you'll be doing :
What we're looking for:
- Provide a safe and efficient dispensing service to all customers in accordance with the pharmacy guidelines.
- Ensure safe and effective delivery of medicines to all customers.
- Engage actively with customers to encourage customer loyalty and confidence.
- Maintain appropriate stock levels in the pharmacy ensuring the correct storage and monitoring of dated products.
- Any other duties as required.
What we require:
- Positive and professional attitude
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Passion for the delivery of excellent customer service
Salary is negotiable, based on experience.
- At least 1 year previous Pharmacy Technician experience in an Irish pharmacy
For more information about this role or if you need help with your CV, feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications are strictly confidential.