Support Pharmacist - Gorey, Co.Wexford
Permanent Full Time
is recruiting a Full-Time Support Pharmacist
for a pharmacy based in Gorey, Co.Wexford.
What you need to know:
This is a permanent role
which will require you to work 36 hours per week
, including 2/4 Saturdays and 1 late night per week.
You will have excellent support staff
to help you cater to a heavy flow of customers.
What you’ll be doing:
What we’re looking for:
- Provide a safe and efficient dispensing service to all customers in accordance with the pharmacy guidelines.
- Ensure safe and effective delivery of medicines to all customers.
- Engage actively with customers to encourage customer loyalty and confidence.
- Any other duties as required.
What we require:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work on your own initiative.
- Good time management.
- Passion for the delivery of excellent customer service.
Salary is negotiable and based on experience!
- Registered with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland (PSI)
- At least 1 year pre-registration experience
For more information about this role or if you need help with your CV
, feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications are strictly confidential.