Clarity Locums is looking to recruit a Supervising Pharmacist
on behalf of their client in Dublin 6W
What you need to know:
This is a permanent position, which will commence ASAP
, but the pharmacy will wait for the right candidate. This job will require you to work full time, including 2/4 Saturdays
. You will work alongside an excellent support team including 1 technician
to help you cater to a steady flow of customers. MPS
is the dispensing software used.
What you'll be doing:
- Provide a safe and efficient dispensing service to all customers in accordance with the pharmacy guidelines
- Ensure safe and effective delivery of medicines to all customers
- Engage actively with customers to encourage customer loyalty and confidence
- Maintain appropriate stock levels in the Pharmacy ensuring the correct storage and monitoring of dated products
- Any other duties required
What we are looking for:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ambition and drive to help develop yourself
- Be able to work effectively in a team or as an individual
- Excellent communication skills
What we require:
- Registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland (PSI)
- At least 3 years post-registration experience
Salary is negotiable and based on experience.
If you are interested in this pharmacy job or wish to apply, please contact: email@example.com
If you would like to schedule a call at your convenience, click
calendly.com/noelclarity and let me know the best time to contact you!
No updated CV? Don't worry! We would still love to discuss the role with you! All inquires are completely confidential !