Supervising Pharmacist - Co. Meath
Permanent Full Time
Clarity Locums is recruiting a Supervising Pharmacist in Co. Meath
What you need to know :
This is a full time role (35 - 40 hours) commencing as soon as possible. However the pharmacy is willing to wait for the right candidate. There are no late nights or Sundays. Every 2nd Saturday is required. The pharmacy is busy, with 1 other pharmacist 2 days per week, 2 technicians, and 2-3 OTC's, which will be there on a day to day basis to help assist you.
What you'll be doing :
- Provide a safe and efficient dispensing service to all customers in accordance with the pharmacy guidelines.
- Ensure safe and effective delivery of medicines to all customers.
- Engage actively with customers to encourage customer loyalty and confidence.
- Maintain appropriate stock levels in the pharmacy ensuring the correct storage and monitoring of dated products.
- Any other duties as required.
What we desire :
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work on your own initiative.
- Good time management.
- Passion for the delivery of excellent customer service.
What we require :
- Registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland
- 3 years experience or more
Salary is negotiable and based on experience.
For more information on this pharmacy job please feel free to contact me at email@example.com