Clarity Locums is recruiting a Support Pharmacist for a small pharmacy group in Dunboyne, Co. Meath
What you need to know:
This is a permanent full time role, commencing ASAP. The position has a set rota of 4 days the first week, 5 days the next -
including every second Saturday
Week 1: -Two full days and two part days = 34 hours
Week 2: Two part days and three full days = 41 hours
What you'll be doing:
- Provide a safe and efficient dispensing service to all customers in accordance with the pharmacy guidelines.
- Ensure safe and effective delivery of medicines to all customers.
- Engage actively with customers to encourage customer loyalty and confidence.
- Maintain appropriate stock levels in the pharmacy ensuring the correct storage and monitoring of dated products.
- Managing the dispensary and staff
- Any other duties as required
What we desire :
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Good communication skills
- Experience with MPS is an advantage but not essential
What we require :
1 year pre- registrartion
- Registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland
Salary is negotiable and based on experience.
If you are interested in this pharmacy job or wish to apply, please contact: email@example.com
No updated CV? Don't worry! We would still love to discuss the role with you!
If you would like to schedule a call at your convenience, click
calendly.com/noelclarity and let me know the best time to contact you!
All inquires are completely confidential!