Support Pharmacist in Ballyfermot, Dublin 10
Permanent Full Time
Clarity Locums is recruiting a Support Pharmacist for a pharmacy in Ballyfermot, Dublin 10.
This is a permanent/ full time role.This role will require you to work five days a week including every second Saturday, no late nights or Sundays required.You will work alongside an excellent support team to help you cater to main customers. MPS is the software used.
What you will be doing:
- Provide a safe and efficient dispensing service to all customers in accordance with the pharmacy guidelines.
- Ensure safe and effective delivery of medicines to all customers.
- Engage actively with customers to encourage customer loyalty and confidence.
- Maintain appropriate stock levels in the pharmacy ensuring the correct storage and monitoring of dated products.
- Any other duties as required.
What we are looking for:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work on your own initiative.
- Good time management.
- Passion for the delivery of excellent customer service.
What we require :
- Registered with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland (PSI)
- At least 1 year post-registration experience
Salary is negotiable and based on experience!
For more information about this role or if you need help with your CV, feel free to contact me at Claire@claritylocums.ie
All applications are strictly confidential.