Support/Supervising Pharmacist - Limerick, Co. Limerick
Permanent Full Time
Clarity Locums is looking to recruit either a Support or Supervising Pharmacist
on behalf of their client based in Limerick, Co. Limerick.
What you need to know:
This is a permanent position
, which will commence ASAP
. This job will require you to work 40 hours per week
, including 2/4 Saturdays
. No Sundays, Bank Holidays or late nights past 7pm
required. You will work alongside an excellent support team
to help you cater to a steady flow of customers.
What we’re looking for:
What we require:
- Passion and interest in the Pharmacy profession
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative as well as part of a team
- Good time management
- Passion for the delivery of excellent customer service
- Registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland
- At least 1 year previous Irish pharmacy experience
Salary is negotiable and based on experience.
For more information about this job or if you need help with your CV, feel free to contact me at Dovile@claritylocums.ie
If you would like to schedule a call at your convenience, click https://calendly.com/dovile-2/15min and let us know the best time to contact you!
All applications are strictly confidential.