Supervising Pharmacist - South Co. Galway
Permanent Full Time
Clarity Locums has a new pharmacy job just in for a Supervising Pharmacist in a pharmacy based in the South of Co. Galway.
What you need to know:
This is a permanent full-time role that will start in June and which will require you to work 37.5 hours per week. No late nights as the pharmacy closes at 6 pm, no Sundays or Bank holidays required. You will work alongside an excellent support team to help you cater to a steady flow of customers.
What you'll be doing:
What we desire:
- Provide a safe and efficient dispensing service to all customers in accordance with the pharmacy guidelines
- Ensure safe and effective delivery of medicines to all customers
- Engage actively with customers to encourage customer loyalty and confidence
- Maintain appropriate stock levels in the Pharmacy ensuring the correct storage and monitoring of dated products
- Any other duties as required
You must be registered with the PSI to apply.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Good time management
- Passion for the delivery of excellent customer service
- Good team leader
Salary is negotiable, based on experience.
If you feel that this is the pharmacy job for you, please contact Laura directly either via email: email@example.com or telephone 01 532 5441
to discuss this role in the strictest confidence.