Support Pharmacist - Dublin 1
Permanent Full Time
Clarity are recruiting for an exciting new role for a support pharmacist
in a pharmacy in Dublin 1. This is a full-time role (40 hours per week)
. Opening hours are Monday-Wednesday 8:30am-7pm, Thursday 8:30am-9pm, Friday 8:30am-8pm, Saturday 8:30am-7pm and Sunday 11:30am-6:30pm.
What you’ll be doing:
What we’re looking for:
- Provide a safe and efficient dispensing service to all customers in accordance with the pharmacy guidelines
- Ensure safe and effective delivery of medicines to all customers
- Engage actively with customers to encourage customer loyalty and confidence
- Any other duties as required
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Good time management
- Passion for the delivery of excellent customer service
- Experience with MPS is an advantage.
Must be registered with the PSI to apply.
Salary based on experience.
If you would like to schedule a call at your convenience, click
calendly.com/noelclarity and let me know the best time to contact you!
Need to update or edit your CV? We can help you! Please send on your CV to the above email address.