Supervising Pharmacist - Limerick City
Temporary Full Time
Clarity Locums is recruiting a Supervising Pharmacist
for a thriving pharmacy chain in Limerick City
What you need to know:
This is a temporary role
, which will require you to work 40 hours per week
, including 2/4 weekends and 1 late night per week
. You will work alongside an excellent support team
to help you cater to a steady flow of customers.
What we’re looking for:
What we require:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Good time management
- Passion for the delivery of excellent customer service
- Experience with MPS is an advantage.
- Registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland
- At least 3 years post-registration experience
Salary is based on experience.
For any questions about this job or if you need help with your CV, feel free to contact me at Dovile@claritylocums.ie
All applications are strictly confidential.