Part Time Support Pharmacist - Navan, Meath
Permanent Part Time
Clarity Locums is recruiting a Permanent Part Time Pharmacist for a young and dynamic pharmacy group. pharmacy in Navan, Co. Meath.
What you need to know :
This is a part time role, commencing ASAP. However the pharmacy is willing to wait for the right candidate. The role will require you to work weekends, every Saturday and Sunday.
What you'll be doing :
- Introducing new ideas and services within the Pharmacy
- Undertake in the training of staff and colleagues
- Management of clinical services within the Pharmacy
- Prescription Management including end of month paperwork
- Preparation of Blister Packs
- Maintaining high Pharmacy standards within a clean and efficient work space
- Proactive in the daily running of the Pharmacy
What we desire :
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Friendly and reliable customer service
- Good time management.
- Progressive thinking and ability to embrace change.
What we require :
- Registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland.
- 2 years experience as a qualified pharmacist
Competitive Salary with excellent terms and conditions. Salary will be reflective of Pharmacy experience.
If you are interested in this pharmacy job or wish to apply, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
No updated CV? Don't worry! We would still love to discuss the role with you!
If you would like to schedule a call at your convenience, click
calendly.com/noelclarity and let me know the best time to contact you!
All inquires are completely confidential!