Part time Support Pharmacist - Navan, Co. Meath
Permanent Part Time
Clarity Locums is recruiting a Permanent Part Time Pharmacist for a young and dynamic pharmacy group. pharmacy in Navan, Co. Meath.
What you need to know :
This is a part time role, commencing ASAP. However the pharmacy is willing to wait for the right candidate. You will be required a staggered rota as follows:
Week 1: 22 hours in 2 days = Tues 9-8, Wed 9-8
: 26 hours in 3 days = Tues 9-8, Sat 9-6 and Sun 12-6
What you'll be doing :
- Introducing new ideas and services within the Pharmacy
- Undertake in the training of staff and colleagues
- Management of clinical services within the Pharmacy
- Prescription Management including end of month paperwork
- Preparation of Blister Packs
- Maintaining high Pharmacy standards within a clean and efficient workspace
- Proactive in the daily running of the Pharmacy
What we're looking for :
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Friendly and reliable customer service
- Good time management.
- Progressive thinking and ability to embrace change.
What we require :
- Registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland.
- 2 years experience as a qualified pahrmacist
Competitive Salary with excellent terms and conditions. Salary will be reflective of Pharmacy experience.
For more information on this pharmacy job feel free to contact me at email@example.com