Consultant Radiation Oncologist - Waterford
Permanent Full Time
are recruiting a Consultant Radiation Oncologist
Overview of the Post
Ensure the provision of quality patient care, whilst maximising efficiency in accordance with company
policies and procedures
Main Responsibilities Include:
1. Maintains an atmosphere of caring, concern and support for patients.
2. Completes patient assessment within time frame laid down in Departmental policy.
3. Communicates to inpatient staff and referring physicians treatment related information as
4. Assists with scheduling of required outpatient lab tests, x-rays, scans, etc. as needed.
5. Maintains standards in all aspects of work, with reference to current standards of practice.
6. Maintains current BLS skills and attend all in-house health and safety training (e.g. fire,
manual handling etc.) as required.
7. Performs related responsibilities as required by the Medical Director.
Skills Essential to the Post
Completion of Mandatory Training as required by company policy, including but not limited to:
- Current registration with the Irish Medical Council.
- Must possess competent clinical and interactive skills with adult and geriatric patients.
- Function well in a team environment both as a participant as well as in a leadership role.
- Flexible and adaptable approach to work.
- Experience of working with multi-disciplinary teams.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to motivate, influence, inspire and encourage different ways of working.
- Ability to prioritise and to deliver to short deadlines.
- Fire Training - Annual
- Radiation Safety Training - Annual
- Infection Prevention and Control Training - Annual
- BCLS Training - Biennial
- ICHGCP Training - Biennial
- ICORG PI Training - Triennial
- Manual Handling and Patient Movement Training - Triennial
If you are interested in this Physician job or wish to apply, please contact: email@example.com
No updated CV? Don't worry! We would still love to discuss the role with you!
If you would like to schedule a call at your convenience, click
calendly.com/noelclarity and let me know the best time to contact you!
All inquires are completely confidential!