Supervising Pharmacist - Cork City Centre
Permanent Full Time
Clarity Locums has a new job opportunity for a Supervising Pharmacist in Cork City Centre.
What you need to know:
This is a permanent position, which will commence ASAP, but the pharmacy will wait for the right candidate. This job will require you to work 36 hours per week, including 2/4 weekends and 1 late night per week. You will work alongside an excellent support team to help you cater to a steady flow of customers.
What you'll be doing:
- Provide a safe and efficient dispensing service to all customers in accordance with the pharmacy guidelines
- Ensure safe and effective delivery of medicines to all customers
- Engage actively with customers to encourage customer loyalty and confidence
- Maintain appropriate stock levels in the Pharmacy ensuring the correct storage and monitoring of dated products
- Any other duties required
What we are looking for:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ambition and drive to help develop yourself
- Be able to work effectively in a team or as an individual
- Excellent communication skills
What we require:
- Registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland (PSI)
- At least 3 years post-registration experience
Salary is negotiable and based on experience.
For more information about this job or if you need help with your CV, feel free to contact me at Dovile@claritylocums.ie
If you would like to schedule a call at your convenience, click https://calendly.com/dovile-2/15min and let us know the best time to contact you!
All applications are strictly confidential.